DELIVERY & ASSEMBLY
Furniture, equipment, or other construction supplied in pieces packed into a flat box for self-assembly by the buyer.
Flat-pack delivery: Within 2 working days
Delivery with on-site assembly : Within 5 working days
Expedited service available (Contact us directly)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Working days for delivery and assembly is from Monday to Saturday. Service is not available for Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Our operations team will be contacting customers via WhatsApp to schedule a suitable delivery date.
- $20/flight of stairs is chargeable for locations with no lift access from the unloading bay.
- Invoice balances will have to be paid prior to delivery.
- Should onsite assembly be required after delivery, a $40 transport fee is applicable (appointment to be scheduled). Installation charges can be found under "ONSITE ASSEMBLY SERVICES" below.
- Once a delivery schedule has been confirmed, failure to receive will incur a re-delivery fee of $40.
- Delivery to multiple locations will incur additional $40/location.
- Restricted locations may incur additional cost. This will be advised upon confirmation.
- $80 / table / location
- Additional $40 for every subsequent table at the same location
- $40 / chair / location
- Additional $20 for every subsequent chair at the same location
ONLY ADAPTABLE'S PRODUCTS WILL BE ASSEMBLED
Please note that assembly does not include any form of disposal.
- Disposal services can be arranged at an agreeable cost (subjected to availability).
- Customers will need to advise our operations team during the scheduling of delivery with photographs of the items to be disposed.
- AdapTABLE is not liable for any damages or injuries arising from the disposal.
MULTIPLE ASSEMBLY LOCATIONS
If assembly is required at multiple locations, installation fee will be chargeable for every unique address specified by the customer. Relevant charges can be found above.
Our production team strives to ensure thorough quality control checks on every product that leaves the warehouse. Our products also utilize heavy duty carton and internal protections to ensure that they arrive at your home in pristine condition.
We utilize 3rd party Logistics Partners to deliver our products and logistical damage can occur during the delivery which is beyond our control. To prevent a logistical delivery nightmare, ALWAYS inspect the parcel prior to signing the delivery order (DO). See our inspection recommendations below.
- Inspect the packaging for obvious damages like dents and damaged corners.
- We would recommend to open up the parcel in the presence of the courier to inspect for damage.
- Ensure all items in the packing list is present, including peripherals and accessories. The packing list can be found in the User Manual.